- Understand why you think the way you think
- The basics of how your brain works
- The roots of your relationship with your family
- The role of work in your life
- The role of money in your life
- What motivates you
- How pain can affect you
- How to get the most out of life without sacrificing a piece of yourself
Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation
- A fascinating book written for the lay person about how your brain works as it relates to your personality, your relationships and your pain. Highly recommend it. Click on the picture to learn more about it.
Anxious to Please: 7 Revolutionary Practices for the Chronically Nice
- A very useful book to help you understand yourself and your relationships with others. It provides defined steps to help build assertiveness, confidence and communication in your life
Think & Grow Rich
- A book that has stood the test of time that highlights practices and thought processes of successful, confident, assertive people. It is not a get rich quick book, it helps you identify the aspects of your thought process that may be holding your back physically, emotionally and financially
The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content.
- The book and blog that motivated me to build this website. Again this is not a get rich quick and be lazy book, it puts the role of work in your life in perspective and urges you to use your time more efficiently, be entrepreneurial and take control of your life. A must read.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman
- If you are interested in how your body works and are interested at assertively losing weight, gaining weight, running faster, healing injuries, or just plain challenging your body to its limit this is the book to read. It is well researched and written in a casual/funny tone that makes technical things funny and interesting
- An interesting book about what motivates people and how it relates to work, life and education. If you are interested in human interaction, this is a good easy read
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! (Miniature Edition)
- A great resource to learn about basic economics and finance for people with no business or money knowledge. Life is challenging when you can't afford anything...learn to run your financial life smarter to take the burden off everything else.